Cheer on your team mates in the finish straight of at Twilight Running Festival with your own team tent
Want to provide your team with that unforgettable experience on race day? Twilight Running Festival are inviting teams to get involved on race day by organising your teams motivational marquee experience on the finish line straight.
Yell, scream, bang, barrack and motivate your team mates as they enter the final 100m before the finish line. Watch as they transform into a Usain Bolt like sprint as they enter the stadium.
Haven’t registered a team? Click here now
Team tent key information
- Tent size: All team tents must fit within 3m x 3m allocation. If you have a larger tent you wish to utilise, please contact us for prior approval.
- Site allocations: Individual tent sites will be allocated an area on first in best dressed. No bookings required and no spaces ‘held’.
- Location: All team tents must be erected on the grassed internal area of the University of Queensland athletics track facing the grandstand. Event staff at the site will be available to allocate tent sites on the day.
- Bump in time: Sunday 22 April. 10.30am – 12.30pm (please aim to arrive before 12pm midday due to road closures).
- Bump out time: Sunday 22 April. 8:30pm – 9:30pm
- Parking: Is available at the University of Queensland Athletics Track car park (before midday only) or on Sir William Macgregor Drive (road closures will be in place after midday, you will be allowed to exit, but not enter the road closure area).
IMPORTANT All tents/marquees must be secured using sand bags and/or weights (several 20L water containers secured using cable ties work well – water is available at the site). Tent pegs are strictly prohibited. Any tents not properly secured will be removed for safety reasons.
Team Tent site map
Note: Road closures will be in place on Sir William Macgregor drive from 12 midday until 8:30pm
Please direct any questions to Twilight site and logistics manager.